SOMERSET JEJU SHINHWA WORLDThe New level of Relaxation and the Beginning of Vacation with full of SurprisesREAD MORE
Natural WondersJeju Island is a volcanic island that offers unbelievably breathtaking views from coast to coast, ranging from the waterfalls at seaside...
History & CultureTamna, Jeju’s old name means “island country.” Tamna was
historically known as the independent Kingdom of the Sea.
Shopping HeavenJeju Island is a world famous tourist spot for visitors to shop,
play, or rest, while surrounded by striking natural beauty.
Local CuisinesJeju Island features a generally warm climate given that it’s geographically located at the southern end of the Korea Peninsula.
Accessible from ChinaWith direct flights availability from at least 16 Tier 1 to Tier 2 Cities from China to Jeju Island, and flight duration not lasting more than 2 hours.
Entertainment CityWith the availability of top notch performance facilities and strategic partnership with one of Korea’s biggest name in K-Pop...
Global Education CityGlobal Education City is a key project driven by the Jeju
Free International City Development Center...
Immigration PolicyJeju Island Immigrant Investor Scheme for Real
Estate (IISRE) and Application Process.
These properties can cater to various buyer demands that include holiday and vacation homes, overseas studies purpose, investment opportunities, retirement homes as well as an investment immigration opportunity.
and 1,290 condominiums.
These properties can be catered to various buyer demands that include holiday and vacation homes, overseas studies purpose, investment opportunities, retirement homes as well as contributing as an investment immigration possibility.
That means there are plenty of opportunities for people with a passion to delight. A career at Jeju Shinhwa World is an experience you won't get anywhere else and one you won't forget. We invite you to search and apply for jobs at Jeju Shinhwa World - and discover opportunities that will maximize your abilities.
대한민국 제주특별자치도 서귀포시 안덕면 신화역사로 304번길 139
and reliability of the information provided, but do not guarantee its accuracy and reliability and
accept no liability (whether in tort or in contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies
or omissions. Under no circumstances shall Landing Jeju Development Co.,Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries be liable for
any loss or damages resulting from the use of the information provided on this website.
No material contained on this website may be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed and/or reproduced without
Landing Jeju Development Co.,Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries prior written consent.
We reserved the right to take legal action against any party for any loss or damages resulting from modifying,
copying, transmitting, distributing and/or reproducing any material contained on this website.
If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version,
Chinese version and Korean version, the English version shall prevail.
1. General Provisions
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Information and Items of Personal Information to be Processed
The Company will/may collect some or all of the personal information listed below from Customers in the course of business with them and from job applicants in the course of recruiting:
[General Personal Information]
|Classification||Purposes of Processing Personal Information||Items of Personal Information to be Processed|
|Mandatory||As proofs supporting lawful execution or fulfillment of contract or relevant facts, computerized management of matters relating to execution of contract such as counterparty, contents of contract, identification of Customer for the purpose of processing personal information of Customers who use the service, operation of Customer care center, prevention of unlawful use, -notification of announcement, confirmation of Customer’s intent, complaint handling production of membership cards and gifts, creation of Customer profile within and operation of royalty management system..||Name /photo /birth date, home (office) address /telephone number /mobile phone number /email address /type of contract /contract method /execution date of contract /object /contract price /method of wire transfer and relevant information/ matters concerning registration and enrollment /all information provided in submission documents/all records created by execution of the contract or in the course of fulfilling the contract|
|Operation of recruitment procedures, review of job applications, verification of qualification requirements, identification and verification of academic profile and work experience of job applicants, reference check, administrative processing of job applications, introduction and information regarding recruitment, review, decision and notification of employment||Name (Korean/English), gender, address and postal code, email address, telephone number (home, office, mobile phone), nationality and region, academic background (final level of education, main area of study, major, additional academic abilities, etc.) foreign language ability (type, level, etc. of commanding language), job experience (name of employment place, final job duties (title), current status of employment, years of experience, expert area, etc.), certification (type of certification, identification number, certifying institution, date of certification, expiration date, etc.), military service (if incomplete, reasons for incompletion of service), and any other personal information provided through documents submitted to the Company for employment (resume, licenses, certificates, letter of recommendation, GPA transcript, etc.) or interviews.|
|Optional||Guidance of the latest information on new products and events, provision of individually customized service, etc.||Home (office) address /telephone number /mobile phone number /email address /birth date /name of workplace /position|
|Measures such as additional points, etc. pursuant to the Act on the Honorable Treatment and Support for Persons, Etc. of Distinguished Service to the State, administrative processing of job applications, reference for review and decision of employment||Photo, status regarding entitlement to veterans benefits, current salary and expecting salary, possible date for joining the Company, specialty, hobbies, positive and negative aspects of personality|
[Unique Identification Information]
|Classification||Purposes of Processing Personal Information||Items of Personal Information to be Processed|
|Mandatory||Verification of transaction details, settlement of service fees, claim for additional charges, fulfillment of contract such as registration and enrollment procedure||Resident registration number (only in cases where it is specifically required or permitted by laws and regulations to process resident registration number), Foreigner Registration Number, Passport Numbers|
3. Method of Collection
Customers’ personal information shall be created through personal information submitted such as the letter of intent, lot sales agreement terms and conditions for facility use, application for use (required documents), application for change of name, certified copy of resident registration, family register, etc. and the process of transaction.
Personal information of job applicants shall be collected through application form, resume, licenses, and various certificates, etc. submitted or transmitted online (shinhwaworld.saramin.co.kr, email@example.com) and offline (Landing track, Landing class, job fairs, etc.)
4. Processing/Retention Period and Destruction of Personal Information
(1) Processing/retention period of personal information
Customer’s Mandatory information (and optional information, if agreed) set forth above will be retained and used for five (5) additional years from the termination date of the contract and if necessary under applicable laws including the Framework Act on National Taxes, such personal information may also be retained for a period prescribed by law.
The personal information of Customers enrolled for online membership will be retained for a month from the withdrawal of membership, unless applicable laws and regulations require the retention of such personal information.
The personal information of job applicants will be retained for the desired time period as indicated in the Consent Form for Processing of Personal Information, unless applicable laws and regulations require the retention of such personal information.
(2) Destruction of personal information
- 1) When destroying personal information, the Company will take commercially reasonable and technically possible measures to make the personal information irrecoverable or irreproducible as follows:
- Electronic files which contain personal information will permanently be deleted using a technical method which makes the files irrecoverable; and
- Any other records, print-outs, documents or any other recording media will be shredded or incinerated.
- 2) In the event that the processing/retention period has expired, but personal information is required to be retained continuously for reasons including those described in Section 4.A above, the relevant personal information and personal information files will be stored/maintained separately from other personal information, to the extent technically possible.
5. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company will request Customers to consent in case of transferring some or all of Customers’ personal information to a third party in the course of business with Customers:
6. Delegation of the Processing of Personal Information
(1) Status of delegation of the processing of personal information
|Delegatee||Descriptions of Delegated Services|
|Hi-Young Property Management||Customer acquisition and real estate promotion, agency business for lotting-out of real property, managing condominiums|
|Fusionex PLC||Creation of Customer profiles for the production of Shinhwa rewards membership card and structuring of a royalty system|
|Landing Entertainment Korea||Storing CCTV video information and security business|
|Saramin||Receiving job applications when recruiting|
(2) Management and supervision of the delegatee
When entering into the relevant services agreement with a delegatee, the Company will make commercially reasonable efforts to require the delegatees to comply with applicable privacy related laws and regulations in relevant documents.
7. Rights and Obligations of Customers and the Method of Exercising thereof
A Customer may make the following requests as an information principal: (i) access to his/her personal information, (ii) correction or deletion of his/her personal information, or (iii) suspension of processing of his/her personal information. The legal representative of a child under 14 may make the foregoing request on behalf of such child.
When requested as above, the Company will check whether the requesting party is the information principal or an authorized representative. The Company may reject such request if there exists a justifiable reason for rejection under applicable laws or a reason equivalent thereto.
8. Measures to Ensure the Security of Personal Information
(1) Managerial measures for the protection of personal information
- 1) The Company will designate a Chief Privacy Officer (“CPO”) to ensure that Customers’ personal information is processed according to the law, and will establish and implement an internal management plan for doing so.
- 2) The Company will establish and implement personal information protection education plans for its employees, delegatees and others who are directly in charge of processing personal information.
- 3) The Company will periodically conduct an internal audit to verify personal information protection, in accordance with the internal management plan.
(2) Technical measures for the protection of personal information
- 1) The Company will control access to personal information, and will restrict and manage the access right.
- 2) The Company will record the details of the management of access right to personal information, and will retain such records for a certain period of time.
- 3) The Company will install and operate an intrusion blocking/prevention system to prevent any unauthorized access to personal information. In addition, a safe access measures, including a virtual private network, will be applied to control the access from the outside.
- 4) The Company will establish and apply password generation rules to enable Customers to set up and use a secure password. Upon designating a password to access a certain area of this website, Customers are obligated to keep the password confidential and must not disclose it to a third party.
- 5) At the time of transmitting, receiving and saving personal information, including sensitive information and unique ID information, the Company will take encryption measures required under applicable laws and regulations.
- 6) The Company will install and periodically update programs to fix security defects in software, including operating systems.
- 7) The Company will keep the records of access to the personal information processing system in a safe manner for a certain period of time.
(3) Physical measures for the protection of personal information
The Company will take physical access prevention measures, including restrictions on access and placing locks, to store personal information kept by way of hard copy in a safe manner.
9. Link to Other Websites
The Company may provide a link of another website which is not controlled by the Company. The Company will not be held liable for such linked websites. In the event that Customers move away from this website, the Company will not be liable for protection and privacy of the information provided by Customers. Customers should carefully review the rules on protection of personal information which applies to the relevant websites. When providing a link, the Company will make commercially reasonable efforts to inform that Customers are transferred from this website to other sites.
Customers have an option to install cookies. Customers may accept all cookies, or instruct the web browser to send notice at the time of installation of cookies, or refuse to accept all cookies by adjusting the relevant function in the web browser of their own computer. However, if refusing the installation of cookies, there may be a problem in providing services.
An example of the installation method (in the case of Internet Explorer): The tool button on the upper part of the web browser > Internet Option > Personal Information
11. Operation and Management of Video Information Processing Devices
(1) Grounds and Purposes of Installing Video Information Processing Devices
On the basis of Personal Information Protection Act, the Company installs and operates video information processing devices (“CCTVs”) in order to deter crimes, ensure safety of facilities and prevent fires.
(2) Location of Installed CCTVs, Scope and Time of Taking Footages, Number of Installed CCTVs
|Place||Location of Installed CCTVs||Scope and Time of Taking Footages||Number of Installed CCTVs|
|District-R||Whole of 1st block, 1st residential building||Basement floors, hall, and elevator / 24hrs||58|
|Whole of 2nd block, main electrical room||Basement floors, hall, and elevator / 24hrs||64|
|Whole of 3rd block, 3rd residential building||Basement floors, hall, and elevator / 24hrs||48|
|Whole of 5th block, 2nd residential building||Basement floors, hall, and elevator / 24hrs||48|
|Whole of 7th block, whole of 8th block, 4th residential building||Basement floors, hall, and elevator / 24hrs||25|
|Head Office of Landing Jeju Development||Main building||Offices, entrances and exits, parking lots, etc. / 24hours||8|
|On-site building||Offices, entrances and exits, parking lots, etc. / 24hours||8|
|Model House||Offices, entrances and exits, parking lots, etc. / 24hours||8|
(3) Persons-in-Charge, Department-in-charge, and Persons Authorized to Access Video Information
|Place||Department-in Charge||Person in Charge||Person with Access|
|District-R||Security Team||Head of Security Department||Operation Manger of Security Devices|
|Head Office of Landing Jeju Development||Security Team||Head of Security Department||Operation Manger of Security Devices|
(4) Period of Storing Video Information, Place for Storage and Processing Methods
|Place||Place for Storing Video Information and Period of Storage||Method of Destroying Video Information|
|District-R||Equipment room in the Central Operation Room / 30 days from filming||Automatic file deletion when it exceeds storage limit|
|Head Office of Landing Jeju Development||Inside the server room / 30 days from filming||Automatic file deletion when it exceeds storage limit|
As a general rule, the Company does not use personal video information for any purpose other than the purpose of collection and does not provide such information to any third party without the consent of Customers.
(5) Method of Verifying Video Information and Place of Verification
|Place||Method of Verifying Video Information and Place of Verification|
|District-R||Verify at the central operation room after contacting the manager in advance|
|Head Office of Landing Jeju Development||Verify at the information desk after contacting the manager in advance|
(6) Measures Regarding Customers’ Request for Access of Video Information, Etc.
- 1) Customers may request access or confirmation of existence (hereinafter the “Access”) of personal video information processed by the Company, and may also request Access through a representative, provided that, request for the Access of video information should be made in writing by setting forth the location of the installed CCTV that took the footage, footage time of the video information and the purpose of and reasons for such request. The party requesting for Access may be asked by the Company to provide identification certificates such as residential registration cards, driver’s licenses, or passports, in order to confirm that the requesting party is indeed the Customer him/herself or his or her lawful representative.
- 2) The Access of the video information of a third party is permissible only when it is explicitly necessary for the Customer’s immediate life, body and interests of property. If person(s) other than the principal of the video information (“Principal”) can explicitly be identified or if the privacy of person(s) other than the Principal is at the risk of being infringed upon in the course of the Access, the Company may take appropriate measures, such as masking, to ensure that the personal video information of such person(s) cannot be identified.
- 3) The Company may refuse Customers’ request for Access when ① the video information has been destroyed due to the expiration of the duration for storing such information; or ② there is any other justifiable reason to refuse the request of the Principal for Access of video information.
- 4) In the event that the Company has permitted or refused the Access, the Company records and manages the followings: ① the name and contact information of the Customer who requested the Access; ② name and content of the personal video information file of which the Customer requested the Access; ③ purposes of the Access of the personal video information; ④ detailed reasons for refusing the request for the Access of the personal video information in the event that the Company has refused such request; and ⑤ the content of the personal video information and reasons for providing such information in the event that the Company has provided the Principal with a copy of the personal video information.
- 5) Due to technical characteristics, a request for correction of video information is not permissible. A request for deletion of video information can be permitted only when there are no difficulties in accomplishing the original purpose of collecting video information, even if the Company does delete such video information. In the event that the Company has destroyed personal information pursuant to the request of the Customer, the Company will record and manage the contents of the destroyed information.
(7) Delegation of Installment, Management, Etc. of CCTVs
- 1) The Company delegates certain work relating to CCTV installation and management as below.
Delegatee Descriptions of Delegated Business Person-in-Charge at the Delegatee S-Tec System Co., Ltd. Installment, operation and management of CCTVs installed in District-R Security Team Manager ADT CAPS Co., Ltd. Installment, operation and management of CCTVs installed in the Head Office of Landing Jeju Development Co., Ltd. Head of Management
- 2) The Company stipulates in documents such as contracts, the provisions regarding prohibition of processing personal information for any purpose other than the performance of delegated business, the technical and managerial protection measures of personal information, the purpose and scope of delegated business, the prohibition of re-delegation of business, management and supervision upon delegatees, liabilities of damage compensation, etc. and also supervises on the delegatees’ safe processing of personal information.
(8) Technical, Managerial and Physical Measures for Protection of Video Information
The Company implements technical, managerial and physical measures as set forth in above Paragraph 8, for personal video information.
(9) Other Matters
- 1) The Company does not operate CCTVs in public places for purposes not permitted by law. Furthermore, the Company does not install or operate CCTVs within places that may significantly infringe upon an individual’s privacy, such as bathrooms, restrooms, sweating rooms and fitting rooms.
- 2) The Company’s CCTVs are not arbitrarily manipulated for any purpose other than installing such CCTVs, and the sound recording function is not used. Furthermore, the Company exerts efforts to prevent infringement of personal video information such as conducting internal inspections, etc.
- 3) The Company installs signs so that it is easy to notice that CCTVs are installed and operated. However, in the event that multiple CCTVs are installed within a building, the Company may install, at easily visible places such as entrance, signs indicating that CCTVs are installed in the facility or the place at hand.
12. Remedy for Infringement on Rights
Customers may file an application for resolution of disputes, consultation, etc. with the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee, the Korea Information Security Agency and other agencies as a remedy for personal information infringement.
To report on any other personal information infringement and consultation, Customers may contact the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee, E-Privacy, High-Tech Crime Investigation Division, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office and/or Cyber Terrorism Response Center, National Police Agency.
13. Department in charge of Protecting Personal Information and Handling Complaints of Customers
Each department of the Company will be in charge of protecting Customers’ personal information and handling complaints related to their personal information. Managers of each department are designated as the Personal Information Managers (“PIMs”) for purposes of Customers’ personal information. Customers may file any complaints related to protection of their personal information which may arise in the course of using the Company’s services to the Chief Privacy Officer (“CPO”) or the PIM of each Department at the following contact.
[Chief Privacy Officer]
- Department:LEGAL Department
- Name:Kevin Song
[Personal Information Managers]
- Name:Senior Manager Won-Kyu Choi
- Telephone Number:064-760-8915
(2) Resort and Condo Sales
- Name:Manager Young-Min Ham
- Telephone Number:064-760-8932
- Name:Supervisor Sung-Min Yoon
- Telephone Number:064-760-8922
- E-mail:sungmin.yoon @shinhwaworld.com
- Name:Senior Manager Jang-Ho Son
- Telephone Number:064-760-8364
- Name:Supervisor Sung-Han Lee
- Telephone Number:064-760-8944
- Name:Supervisor Donghoon Lee
- Telephone Number:064-760-8278
[Chief Manager of Video Information]
- Department:Security Department
- Name:Assistant Vice President Hyung-Ki Chung
[Operation Manager of Security Devices]
- Name:Manager Mun-Sub Roh
- Telephone Number:064-760-8676